TEIN Street Advance Z are designed for use by those looking for suspension with new shock absorbers and height-adjustable springs, and who need camber adjustment or damping.
This suspension use the vehicle's original upper mounts. TEIN includes 4 adjustable twin-tube shock absorbers that are designed for a lowered vehicle and provide enough travel to give you a good price and a longer performance range for the shock absorber, which translates into better behavior compared to simple springs installed on the original shock absorbers.
Made in Japan to strict quality control standards and developed by highly qualified suspension engineers.
- STREET ADVANCE Z use the vehicle's original upper mounts (not included in our product kit).
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Powder coated damper body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full-Length Dust Boots
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer