The ECS Tuning Performance Coilover System provides a sport-tuned, height, damping, and body adjustable suspension with substantial performance benefits using high-quality materials and coatings to replace your worn suspension, all while giving your vehicle that perfect ride height*!
Spring Rates: Front is 8kg/mm, Rear is 10kg/mm
*Might require adjustable shorter end links depending on fitment or desired ride height.
- 32 levels of rebound damping adjustment
- Adjustable damping, monotube shocks/struts paired with optimized progressive rate coil springs gives your vehicle road-sticking grip with reduced body roll for exceptional confidence in your vehicle's handling. With your vehicle's new, lower ride height the center of gravity is now moved lower, further improving handling performance
- Adjustable front bodies allow you to set the ride height while maintaining correct spring pre-load
- Adjustable front and rear bodies allow the shock to operate in the correct valving range, regardless of ride height
- Strut and shock bodies finished with a durable gloss black powder coat for good looks and great longevity
- Threaded portions are are clear zinc coated for optimum corrosion protection against rain and salt
- Coil springs are powder-coated Reflex Silver Metallic finish for durability
- Red anodized, billet aluminum lower spring seats with locking collars allow for quick, on the car, adjustability with the included spanner wrenches
- Integrated bump stops
- In-house designed to give your vehicle superior handling performance, long term corrosion protection and fully adjustable ride-height, we set out for a coilover system that is made for THE enthusiasts! Installed and evaluated in-house by our Product Development team in our Wadsworth, Ohio facility, we ensured a high level of precision and quality is delivered throughout thousands of miles of long term product testing.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
Make Model Submodel Engine BMW E46 323Ci M52 2.5L BMW E46 323i M52 2.5L BMW E46 325Ci M54 2.5L BMW E46 325i M54 2.5L BMW E46 328Ci M52 2.8L BMW E46 328i M52 2.8L BMW E46 330Ci M54 3.0L BMW E46 330i M54 3.0L